- 1-1.5 lbs. of Boneless, Skinless ChickenBreast (Thin-cut)
- 10 oz. Chefs’ Menu Sauce
- 12-16 oz. Chefs’ Menu Gourmet Side
- Chefs’ Menu Restaurant Blend Seasoning
- 2 TBSP. Olive Oil
- 9.5 oz. Fresh-Cut Vegetables
- 10-12” Frying Pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- Heat pan over medium-high flame for 1 minute. Add 1TBSP of oil to pan.
- Add vegetables to the pan, sprinkle with seasoning, and sauté 1 minutes.
- Then add 1/4 cup of water, cover, and steam on same heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide cooked vegetables onto plates and place in oven to keep warm while you cook the chicken.
Caution: Plates will be hot when removed. Please use oven mitt.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle both sides of the chicken fillets with seasoning.
- Add 1TBSP of oil to pan.
- Add chicken to hot pan.
- Cook chicken for 3 minutes on each side. Turning often.
- While chicken is cooking, heat the side dish pouch in the microwave. Follow instructions on the box.
- Cut open sauce pouch, pour sauce into pan, and let simmer for 3 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165F.
- Carefully remove plates from oven. Portion the side dish and chicken, then cover with the remaining sauce from pan.