Delicious grilled prawns in a mild coconut curry sauce made with coconut milk, herbs, and Thai spices.
- 1-1.5 lbs. 16-20 Prawns
- 10 oz. Thai Coconut Sauce
- 12 oz. Cilantro Lime Rice Gourmet Side
- Chefs’ Menu Restaurant Blend Seasoning
- 2 TBSP. Olive Oil
- 9.5 oz. Fresh-Cut Vegetables
- 10-12” Frying Pan
- Lid for pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add 1TBSP of oil to pan.
- Add vegetables to the pan, sprinkle with seasoning, and sauté 1 minute.
- Then add 1/4 cup of water, cover, and steam on same heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide cooked vegetables onto plates and place in oven to keep warm while cooking the main course.
Caution: Plates will be hot when removed. Please use oven mitt.