Pan seared rib eye or new york steak simmered in a sweet and savory ginger sauce. Served with Mashed Sweet Potatoes and sautéed vegetables.
- 1-1.5 lbs. of Steak, 1 inch thick. (Choose steak portions based on desired number of servings. Approximately 6oz. per person.)
- 22 oz. Ginger Marinade Sauce
- 16 oz. Mashed Sweet Potatoes Gourmet Side
- Chefs’ Menu Restaurant Blend Seasoning
- 2 TBSP. Olive Oil
- 9.5 oz. Fresh-Cut Vegetables
- 10-12” Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Lid for pan
Caramelized pineapple slices to top steaks
- Melt butter in frying pan over medium high heat
- Place pineapple slices over the melted butter in the pan and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Cook pineapple for 3 -4 minutes on each side, basting butter and sugar over pineapple often.
- Place cooked slices on steaks and drizzle with remaining sauce.
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- Heat pan over medium-high flame for 1 minute. Add 1TBSP of oil to pan.
- Add vegetables to the pan, sprinkle with seasoning, and sauté 1 minute.
- Then add 1/4 cup of water, cover, and steam on same heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide cooked vegetables onto plates and place in oven to keep warm while you cook the steak.
Caution: Plates will be hot when removed. Please use oven mitt.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
- Season both sides of the steaks with seasoning.
- Add 1TBSP of oil to hot pan.
- Add steaks to hot pan.
- Cook steaks for 4 minutes on each side. Turning often
- While Steaks are cooking, heat the side dish pouch in the microwave. Follow instructions on the box.
- Cut open sauce pouch, pour sauce into pan, and let simmer for 4 minutes or until internal temperature of steaks reaches the desired temperature.
- Carefully remove plates from oven. Portion the side dish and steaks, then cover with the remaining sauce from pan.
Medium-rare: 130 – 135F
Medium: 135 – 140F
Medium Well: 140 – 150F
Well Done: 155F +
Ground Beef: 160F