Pan seared Tilapia fillets in a wonderful white wine cream sauce, with a touch of lemon and capers. Served with Wild Rice Pilaf and sautéed vegetables.
Pick up these fresh items at your local Raley’s Chefs’ Menu meat case!
1-1.5 lbs. Tilapia Fillets
9oz Lemon Garlic Sauce
12oz Wild Rice Pilaf
Chefs’ Menu Restaurant Blend Seasoning
9.5oz Vegetable Medley
Large Pan (Lid for Pan)
Follow These Easy Instructions
1. Preheat your oven to 170°F. Next, heat a large pan over MEDIUM-HIGH heat and pour 1 TBSP. olive oil into the pan. Add the vegetables and sauté for 2-3 minutes stirring occasionally.
2. Add 1/2 cup of water to the pan, cover with a lid, and let vegetables steam for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Divide the vegetables onto plates, season with salt and pepper to taste, and place plates into the oven to keep warm. Discard remaining water from pan before cooking main entrée.
Caution: Plates will be hot when removed. Please use oven mitt.
1. Heat same pan over MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 1 minute and then add 1TBSP of oil to the pan. Sprinkle both sides of the fish with Restaurant Blend seasoning and carefully add fish to the hot pan. Cook for 1 – 2 minutes on each side or until cooked thoroughly. While fish is cooking, heat the rice pouch in the microwave. Follow heating instructions on the box.
2. Once fish is cooked thoroughly, reduce the heat to LOW and pour the Lemon Garlic sauce into the pan. Heat the sauce just enough to bring to a low simmer (approx. 1 minute) and turn the fish to coat it in the sauce.
3. Using an oven mitt, carefully remove plates from oven and portion rice onto the plates with vegetables.
4. Portion fish on to plates and cover with the remaining sauce from the pan.