Boneless pork chops in a Cabernet wine reduction with fresh portabella mushrooms. Served with Homestyle Mashed Potatoes and sautéed vegetables.
- 1-1.5 lbs. Boneless Pork Chops
- 10 oz. Portabella Cabernet Sauce
- 16 oz. Homestyle Mashed Potatoes Side
- Chefs’ Menu Restaurant Blend Seasoning
- 2 TBSP. Olive Oil
- 9.5 oz. Fresh-Cut Vegetables
- 10-12” Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Preheat your oven to 200F. Heat a large frying pan over MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 1 minute. Next add 1 TBSP of oil and vegetables to the pan. Sprinkle with Restaurant Blend seasoning and sauté for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly. Then add 1/4 cup of water, cover, and steam on same heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide cooked vegetables onto plates and place in oven to keep warm while you cook the pork chops.
Caution: Plates will be hot when removed. Please use oven mitt.
- Heat the same pan over MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 1 minute and then add 1 TBSP of oil to the pan. Sprinkle both sides of the pork chops with Restaurant Blend seasoning and carefully add pork chops to the hot pan. Cook pork chops for 3 minutes on each side. While pork chops are cooking, heat the Homestyle Mashed Potatoes pouch in the microwave. Follow heating instructions on the box.
- Cut open Portabella Cabernet sauce, pour sauce into pan, and let simmer for 1-2 minutes..
- Using an oven mitt, carefully remove plates from oven and portion the potatoes onto the plates with vegetables.
- Portion pork chops on to plates and cover with the remaining sauce from the pan.
Sauted sliced baby portabella mushrooms with a .garnish of fresh parsley.
- Slice 4 baby portabella mushrooms.
- Add sliced mushrooms to pan after searing pork chops for 2 minutes and place pork chops on top of mushrooms.
- Saute for additional 3-4 minutes.
- Add sauce and simmer 2 minutes.
- Portion pork chops onto plates and garnish with fresh parsley.