Pan seared medallions of Pork Tenderloin, topped with a rich and savory Marsala Mushroom sauce. Served with Homestyle Mashed Potatoes and sautéed vegetables.
Pick up these fresh items at your local Raley’s Chefs’ Menu meat case!
1-1.5 lbs. Pork Tenderloin (Have butcher cut into 3/4″ thick medallions)
10oz Marsala Mushroom Sauce
16oz Homestyle Mashed Potatoes
Chefs’ Menu Restaurant Blend Seasoning
9.5oz Vegetable Medley
10-12″ Pan (Lid for Pan)
Follow These Easy Instructions
1. Preheat your oven to 170°F. Next, heat a large skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat and pour 1 TBSP. olive oil into the skillet. Add the vegetables and sauté for 2-3 minutes stirring occasionally.
2. Add 1/2 cup of water to the skillet, cover with a lid, and let vegetables steam for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Divide the vegetables onto plates, season with salt and pepper to taste, and place plates into the oven to keep warm. Discard remaining water from skillet before cooking main entrée.
Caution: Plates will be hot when removed. Please use oven mitt.
1. Heat same pan over MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 1 minute and then add 1TBSP of oil to the pan. Sprinkle both sides of the medallions with Restaurant Blend seasoning and carefully add medallions to the hot pan. Cook for 3 minutes on each side. While medallions are cooking, heat the Homestyle Mashed Potatoes pouch in the microwave. Follow heating instructions on the box.
2. Cut open Marsala Mushroom Sauce, pour sauce into pan, turn medallions over to coat in sauce, and let simmer for 1-2 minutes.
3. Using an oven mitt, carefully remove plates from oven and portion potatoes onto the plates with vegetables.
4. Portion medallions on to plates and cover with the remaining sauce from the pan.