Pan seared London Broil steak glazed over with a rosemary garlic sauce. Served with fluffy homestyle mashed potatoes and sautéed vegetables.
- 1-1.5 lbs. of London Broil Steak (Ask butcher to cut and portion into 4 – 6 oz portions and pound down to approximately 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 – 10 oz Chefs’ Menu Rosemary Garlic Sauce
- 1 – 16 oz Chefs’ Menu Homestyle Mashed Potatoes
- Chefs’ Menu Restaurant Blend Seasoning
- 10 oz. Fresh-Cut Vegetable Medley
- 2 TBSP. Olive Oil
- 10-12” Non-Stick Saute Pan
- Lid for pan
- Preheat oven to 200°F.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add 1 TBSP of oil to pan.
- Add vegetables to the pan, sprinkle with seasoning, and sauté 1 minute.
- Then add 1/4 cup of water, cover, and steam on same heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide cooked vegetables onto plates and place in oven to keep warm while you cook the steaks.
Caution: Plates will be hot when removed. Please use oven mitt.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
- Season both sides of the steaks with seasoning.
- Add 1TBSP of oil to pan.
- Add steaks to hot pan.
- Cook steaks for 4 minutes on each side. Turning often
- While steaks are cooking, heat the mashed potatoes pouch in the microwave. Follow instructions on the box.
- Cut open sauce pouch, pour sauce into pan, and let simmer for 4 minutes or until internal temperature of steaks reaches desired temperature.
- Carefully remove plates from oven. Portion the side dish and steaks, then cover with the remaining sauce from pan.
Sauté sliced onions with Sherry wine reduction. Garnishing with fresh rosemary.
- Peel and slice a medium sized yellow onion by cutting both ends off and slicing from top to bottom.
- Heat pan for 1 minute over medium – high heat and add 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Season steaks on both sides and add steaks to pan. Brown for approximately 1 – 2 minutes.
- Flip steaks and brown for approximately 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add onions.
- Flip steaks 1 – 2 minutes, laying steaks on onions.
- Cook another 2 – 3 minutes
- Then add 1/4 cup Sherry wine and cook additional 1 minute.
- Add Rosemary Garlic sauce and reduce heat to medium.
- Flip steaks and cook 1 – 2 minutes or until desired temperature.
- Reserve steaks and simmer sauce and onions an additional 1 – 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce and onions over steaks.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary.