Sautéed shrimp in a white wine sauce with lemon, capers and a touch of cream. Served with Wild Rice Pilaf and sautéed vegetables.
- 1-1.5 lbs. of Shrimp
- 10 oz. Lemon Garlic Sauce
- 12 oz. Wild Rice Pilaf Gourmet Side
- Chefs’ Menu Restaurant Blend Seasoning
- 2 TBSP. Olive Oil
- 9.5 oz. Fresh-Cut Vegetables
- 10 – 12” Non-Stick Saute Pan
- Lid for Pan
- Preheat oven to 200°F.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add 1 TBSP of oil to pan.
- Add vegetables to the pan, sprinkle with seasoning, and sauté 1 minute.
- Then add 1/4 cup of water, cover, and steam on same heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide cooked vegetables onto plates and place in oven to keep warm while you cook the fish.
Caution: Plates will be hot when removed. Please use oven mitt.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
- Add 1TBSP of oil to pan.
- Add shrimp to hot pan.
- Sprinkle shrimp with seasoning.
- Cook shrimp for 90 seconds on each side.
- While Shrimp is cooking, heat the wild rice pilaf pouch in the microwave. Follow instructions on the box.
- Cut open sauce pouch, pour sauce into pan, and let simmer for 3 minutes or until internal temperature of shrimp reaches 145°F.
- Carefully remove plates from oven. Portion the side dish and shrimp, then cover with the remaining sauce from pan.