Strips of chicken and fresh-cut vegetables sautéed in a spicy Szechuan sauce. Served over a bed of Wild Rice Pilaf.
- 1-1.5 lbs. Chicken Breast Strips
- 22 oz. Szechuan Marinade
- 12 oz. Chefs’ Menu Wild Rice Pilaf
- Chefs’ Menu Restaurant Blend Seasoning
- 1 TBSP. Olive Oil
- 9.5 oz. Fresh-Cut Vegetables
- 10-12” Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Lid for pan
- Heat pan over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
- Add 1TBSP of oil to pan.
- Add meat to hot pan.
- Season meat and cook for 3 minutes. Stirring often.
- Add vegetables to pan and stir-fry for an additional 4 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, heat the Rice pouch in the microwave. Follow instructions on the box.
- Cut open sauce pouch, pour sauce into pan, and let simmer for an additional 3 minutes or unit meat is cooked through (Beef 155F, Chicken 165F)
- Portion rice and stir fry onto plates and then cover with the remaining sauce from the pan.