Pan seared shrimp simmered in a savory coconut curry sauce. Served on a bed of Cilantro Lime Rice with sautéed vegetables.
- 1-1.5 lbs. of Shrimp
- 10 oz. Coconut Curry Sauce
- 12 oz. Cilantro Lime Rice Gourmet Side
- Chefs’ Menu Restaurant Blend Seasoning
- 2 TBSP. Olive Oil
- 9.5 oz. Fresh-Cut Squash Blend Vegetables
- 10-12” Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Preheat your oven to 200F. Heat a large frying pan over MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 1 minute. Next add 1 TBSP of oil and vegetables to the pan. Sprinkle with Restaurant Blend seasoning and sauté for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly. Then add 1/4 cup of water, cover, and steam on same heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide cooked vegetables onto plates and place in oven to keep warm while you cook the shrimp.
Caution: Plates will be hot when removed. Please use oven mitt.
- Heat the same pan over MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 1 minute and then add 1 TBSP of oil to the pan. Sprinkle both sides of the shrimp with Restaurant Blend seasoning and carefully add shrimp to the hot pan. Cook shrimp for 2 minutes on each side. While shrimp is cooking, heat the Cilantro Lime Rice pouch in the microwave. Follow heating instructions on the box.
- Cut open Thai Coconut sauce, pour sauce into pan, and let simmer for 1 minute.
- Using an oven mitt, carefully remove plates from oven and portion the rice onto the plates with vegetables.
- Portion shrimp on to plates and cover with the remaining sauce from the pan.